Monday, October 21, 2013

Sunday Brunch Crew

Every meal you can find all or some of us sitting together having some interesting and great conversations. Every Sunday we usually go right from church to brunch together. I love eating with all of these people!
 
 
Abbey here decided to throw cake at Bethany who was across the table and it landed in some of her hair and right on her chest. Bethany's respons..."I hate you!!!"
Abbey: "I know, but I'm loving myself right now!"
All of us were speechless as to what Abbey had just done, but were just getting over it and laughing with both of them now. When the cake began to keep flying back and forth and extending the war zone all 10 of us quickly got up and cleared the table.
 
 
You have never seen 10 people clear a table so fast as we did!
Because it's suppose to snow this week Morgan and I decided to turn on the heat. We didn't want to, because when we turn on the heat it's suppose to smell. Well it smelled and it smelled bad!!


No comments:

Post a Comment