Sunday, October 6, 2013

Fall Break

Henderson dining hall does a terrible job of making accommodations for me and students. Why don't you just say you are closed?
 
Headed to the barn and my friend got this text. Great!

The boot racks were moved to inside the barn for some reason. It was a little difficult to find your boots, but we all managed to find them.

Because it was raining out side we had to wash only two calves at a time in the wash stall.



 
I got a little dirty at work. I had wiped my hands nearly 3 times on my pants and shirt and they were either just as dirty or dirtier. After work we stopped at the store for some milk and I found poop all up the back of my arm!

 

 
When I got back to the dorm and was taking a shower I washed myself three times to get the stink off! Then I headed to Pastor Matt's house for a movie night. We watched "the Croods;" which was hilarious! The Croods are a family of cavemen that always lived in a cave, but now in order to survive they must leave the cave. We all laughed so hard!
My favorite lines:
Fire bit me!
Please I'm only nine!!!!
 
I will never make it if we walk that far!
Well then lets go!
 
An animal you don't eat we call children

 

No comments:

Post a Comment