Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Check Up

Cowgirl is still out:( I stopped and talked with the barn managers yesterday after class to see what was going on. Cowgirl had been limping on Thursday two weeks ago, so they took her to the farrier to look at her front left leg. He didn't see anything, but she was sensitive when taking off the shoe. The farrier had gone to trim the hoof and ended up cutting into the quick. As a result, she started bleeding and they had to bandage her hoof up. I had seen the bandage on Wednesday last week and was curious what she had gotten done to her hoof.
The bandage was off and her feet had been treated last week and they were evaluating her just as class was getting done so I hung around and observed.
 
 
Cowgirl is going to be out for the rest of the week. I guess Goody is going to have to be the horse that I test on. Our next test for our riding class is Monday next week on bending. We will have to see how Goody and I do. Hopefully better than yesterday during class!
 
Oh, and I got my grade back for my Chemistry exam a few weeks ago. I got a 102 out of 100!!! The average of the class was a 70.

No comments:

Post a Comment