Saturday, October 12, 2013

Mud Fest

Today Residence Staff put on a Mud Fest that included pumpkin pie eating contest, pumpkin painting, tug of war and an obstacle course. I signed Ryan up against his will and Jayla was dragged along by both Ryan and Dallas. Neither one was very excited before the events got started.
 
 
This is what we were supposed to do for the obstacle course...

 
 
This is what Jayla and I did instead... (I love the crowds reaction)

 
I love how dizzy I am after rolling in the mud. It makes me laugh every time. When I got up I could only walk to the left as I looked to the right and where I needed to go. It was so frustrating, but just like a movie. My body wouldn't listen to where I wanted to go.
 
we decided to be rule breakers and go at the same time when we didn't have the same numbers and we didn't do it the way they explained
 
 
This is Jayla and I after our two rounds of mud fun.


 
Here are two girls from our floor that competed in the pumpkin pie eating contest. I think they could have done better, but they signed up just for the pie and not so much the greatest amount eaten.

 
As you could probably guess Logan didn't hesitate at all to get into the pie eating contest.


 
If you look to the bottom right you can see what kind of competition he was up against...not very much.


 
The results from the mud obstacle course were posted and Morgan came in first.

 
I was #19 and came in number 23 out of 23 with Jayla just a little ahead of me at spot number 22. We were going for the most muddiest and most fun, instead of time. I think we succeeded at that!


No comments:

Post a Comment