Thursday, October 3, 2013

Chem Lab

I'm doing really well in Chemistry lab, even my teacher says so. I have gotten high grades with little error on my labs and our first test. I got 19.5 out of 20 on my first lab, 100 on another and 17 out of 20 on our first quiz, which was high for our class.
O Tuesday I put my goggles on a little too tight. You can't really tell from the photos, but I had a goggle mark going clear around my eyes. And then I had to go to dinner at the dining hall to show off my amazing lines!
 

 
As we, Hannah and I, were walking to dinner I saw one of my friends, Holly, across the sidewalk, which is like 30 yards away as we kept walking. I yelled "Holly you're back!!"
As she replied: "Maddy!!"
Me: "Are you feeling better?" (Holly had gotten stung by a bee just under her eye at the homecoming game Saturday. So her cheek swelled up really bad and she looked half Asian)
Holly: "yeah"
I then yelled really loud: "You don't look Asian anymore!!"
As I turned to face forward, there right behind Holly was an Asian girl. My jaw instantly dropped as I quickly covered my mouth and ran to the dining hall. I couldn't believe I just said that! Most embarrassing moment ever!
At least everyone at our table got a kick out of it.
Holly texted me later, after she had gotten to class, and said "there was an Asian chick right behind me when u said that! LOL"
My response: "yeah!! most embarrassing moment of my life"
Holly: Haha made my day LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment