Thursday, October 10, 2013

Fingers Crossed

Wednesday in Chemistry lecture I had my computer open and was trying to do stuff on it, but all these popups kept coming up. I slammed my computer shut and slumped down. I was not going to talk or do anything with my computer today!!
After class as I was getting up and leaving the guy who sits behind me came up to me and said you have a virus.
"I know." (In my mind) Thank you for noticing! I couldn't tell that there was something wrong with it!
Nick, the guy who sits behind me, then asked "do you want me to fix it?"
What?????
I said "most definitely! How long will it take you?"
I had to be on the shuttle to the barn in less than 10 minutes and was expecting him to say something like 24 hours or more. Instead he said 5 minutes at the most. I was going to run back to my dorm before catching the shuttle, but I could skip my dorm and get the computer fixed.
Nick say down in the lobby of the building and he quickly set to work fixing and re-setting my computer.
 
So far so good. At least I'm not screaming at my computer all the time and don't have the constant urge to throw it all the time.

1 comment:

  1. You do have a father that does this for a living! You might try talking to him about it!

    ReplyDelete