Thursday, October 10, 2013

Late Night

Last night after FCA and Ultimate Frisbee several of students went back to Pastor Matt's house to watch Psych. I had never heard of the show so I figured I would tag along this time, since I had no tests the next day. Psych wasn't that bad, but the time was. I didn't get back to campus until 1:00am! Morgan had just went to bed when I walked in and I was so tired that I decided no shower for tonight. Now I was covered in sweat from playing Frisbee and working out, riding, smelled like pee and manure from my stall. I have this thing about me that I cannot sleep in my own bed when I am dirty so the floor was where I was going to sleep. Bad idea!!! I fell asleep and every time I would go to change positions I would be freezing, as I had to rewarm up the spot that was now extremely cold. At 5:30am I was wide awake and cold for some reason so I decided I would go get a shower and then climb into bed and see if that helped. Trying to find all my stuff for the shower in the pitch blackness was a lot harder than I thought it would be. I could only find one of my flip flops, the right one, that I usually wear to the shower. I torn the whole room apart, in the dark and trying to be quiet, in search for my left flip flop. It was no where!!! At this point I decided to just get a different pair of flip flops, because I wanted to be warm. I dug through all my shoes in my closet and the only flip flops I could find were...can you guess? I could only find the right foot flip flops! Where were all the lefts? After searching for at most 10 minutes I finally found two of the same flip flops and headed to the shower. A nice warm shower was just what I needed and climbed into bed and fell right back to sleep. Moral of the story and the lesson learned would probably be...just take the shower before bed and then sleep in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment