Friday, October 25, 2013

New Horse Again

Wednesday I loved this view from the manure pit. Why is it that I find a lot the best views while standing or sitting on the manure pit walls? The view of the leaves changing colors, the horse pastures and the brisk cool air made the view amazing! 

Because Skittles was so jumpy and miss behaving on Monday I was assigned a new horse. So I was now assigned Goody.

Goody seemed sore and not so energetic  so I looked him over. Just behind his whithers he was a little sore so I took him to the barn manager for them to look him over. They gave me the all clear so I went to tack up. 
While I was in Goody's stall one of the equestrian major students came up and started calling Goody a she. I was confident that Goody was a gelding, but maybe I was wrong. Well I feel rather good about myself knowing that I can at least get the right gender of species over an equestrian major.

No comments:

Post a Comment