Monday, October 21, 2013

Cheering on the Swim Team

Saturday I woke up and went to kick boxing and then when I got back I headed to the pool with three other people from our floor. We went to the swim meet to cheer on one of our floor mates who was competing and I knew Kaley, who was also competing.
 
 



 
For dinner I went to dinner with Morgan, Cassie and Jenise in Jenise's room. Jenise is a resident director and has a mini apartment in one of the residence buildings. She had a small kitchen, living room and a bed room with a queen size bed! I was jealous! We had canned ravioli and garlic bread while watching "Shrek." I haven't seen Shrek in so long. After the movie finished and all the food was gone we went to Coldstone Creamery to meet up with some other friends Selena and Sabrina. Selena and Sabrina were out shopping for clothes. I thought she had just gone shopping for clothes for fun, but no. Selena is from California and had no winter clothes so Sabrina took her winter clothes shopping. She has no idea what she is in for.

No comments:

Post a Comment