Sunday, September 22, 2013

World War Z

Hannah and I walked to Pastor Matt's house last night for movie night. As we were walking we came across this cat. I thought it was dead, but Hannah said no I see it breathing. We walked a little closer and I was certain it was dead and it was as I went screaming past it. The things you find on the sidewalks in Findlay!
 

 
Saw this sign "Parkside Place" and it reminded me of home.

 
Hannah and I getting ready for the movie, we were a little nervous on whether or not we could make it through this movie.

 
Everyone settling in for the movie, and there are still people to my right!

 
How many remotes does it take to start a movie....a lot!

 
World War Z wasn't a terrible movie, but during it I just wanted to be able to relax and not have my heart racing. I was the loudest screamer in the room, but I didn't start it. There were a bunch of girls that would scream when a zombie popped out of no where and with no heads up and because they screamed, I screamed...really loud.
My favorite quote from the movie:
"Mother Nature is a serial killer. No one's better, more creative...like all serial killers she can't help the urge to want to get caught...what good are all those brilliant crimes if no one takes the credit? So she leave crumbs...now the hard part, why you spend a decade in school, is seeing the crumbs for the clues they are. Sometimes the things you thought were the most brutal aspect of the virus turns out the be the chink in it's armor...And she loves disguising her weaknesses as strengths..."
As we were leaving I did not want to walk anywhere without someone by my side. But Beth decided it would be great to scare me and say "I think there's a zombie behind that car." We had just reached her car and I ran for the door and she just dilly dallied as I was freaking out yelling at her to just unlock the car. Not nice!
I did get to sleep well and was able to walk to the bathroom all by myself. I just keep telling myself there is no such thing as zombies. This is a lot easier than telling myself won't get kidnapped or attacked at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment