Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Labor Day

Got up early, 8:00ish, to do some studying and homework. Went to breakfast and I was the only one in the dining hall. Nothing was open so I was stuck with a bagel and cream cheese and cereal, not bad, but they're suppose to have good food. Hung around the dorm for most of the day, finishing up homework that was due today and studying my horse parts for our informal oral testing. The day went by kind of fast as everyone started showing up and the parking lots filled up. The noise on our hall went up dramatically. It was one of the girl's birthday yesterday so we had Walmart cupcakes and cold pizza in the lounge. Both were absolutely disgusting, so I ran downstairs to the dining hall to get some decent food. Yet again I was stuck with a bagel and cream cheese and a bowl of yogurt. As other options they had fish sticks, but how good can those taste when they are cafeteria food, plus I'm not so sure I like fish sticks anyways.

2 comments:

  1. If you were home, that is what you would have had for breakfast! Did you have to eat a cereal other than Frosted Mini Wheats? Or something other than a plain bagel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I had lucky charms, because the cereal dispensers are selective on when they are going to empty. I was trying to get Cinnamon Toast Crunch out tonight and it wouldn't come even when I shook the container, but the cereal dispenser next to it kept dumping cereal out as I shook the cinnamon toast crunch container. Errg.

    ReplyDelete