Sunday, September 29, 2013

Dairy Queen

 
 Went to Dairy Queen for the first time ever and got a Strawberry CheeseQuake Blizzard. There are a ton of commercials for Dairy Queen's blizzards on TV here. We, Morgan and I, took a girl out for her birthday to the Dairy Queen to get blizzards. She drove and we treated her to ice cream; not a bad deal.
 
 
Even though they say and show that you can flip the blizzards upside down, don't try it.

 
Came back from the Dairy Queen and found everyone from our floor crowded around the bathroom door. They were telling us to look in there at the sink. I was scared, because I was scared that there was something extremely gross in the sink and then I would refuse to use the sinks again. But then Kelly, the girl who drove us, asked "what's in it?" Then another girl said "there is no sink." She wasn't kidding.
 

 
Apparently, one girl went to go sit on the sink and the sink fell out from under here. Why you would sit in/on the sink, I have no clue. I don't even touch them, except for the faucets.

No comments:

Post a Comment