Tuesday, September 10, 2013

What Does the Fox Say?

Watched this movie last night in Pre-Vet Club. I will warn you that it is a little strange, I wonder just what they think and do in their free time. All of us were laughing though, probably because it is so weird and stupid. Dr. Peck, our president, said "I wonder what it is that Scandinavians do that they have this much free time?"
 
 
I just love this weather :P We are all hiding in our air conditioned classrooms, buildings, offices or dorm rooms. Apparently, it's the hottest day of the year? I am so glad I only had one class today at the farm and it was a short one. Tomorrow better be cooler, because I don't really want to muck out my stall, ride a hot horse, or just be miserable.
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Bizarre! Who knew that animals had accents?! I am left wondering how your instructor had enough time to search this out, for what purpose and share it!
    At least you have air conditioning. I have the dog fan....you know when Scout wants to be right next to you and keeps wagging his tail so that you are covered in sweat and dog hair. I thin that is how the Chia pet was discovered.

    ReplyDelete