Friday, September 6, 2013

Morning Lag

This morning I woke up after seven hours of sleep. I can't believe I am even functioning. I am turning into a college student!!! NO!! My body is acting all weird, I can stay up late and get up early and the lack of sleep doesn't hit me until late in the afternoon. What is happening? I love my mornings and don't really enjoy staying up late, but I am wide awake when I want to go to bed. In Intro to Animal Science this morning we started off counting dots and calculating the yield grades for different pig loins and cattle. I was on a roll. Math is my thing 24/7, I was spitting those numbers out and processes faster than anyone.
 

 
You can't really see the writing on the board, but my teacher has extremely sloppy hand writing and you have to pay really close attention when she's writing on the board and what she is saying so that you don't have to ask later. When we got back our first paper there was a line to talk with her and for her to translate her writing. However, today she wrote very clearly the word H-E-double hockey stick word; no translation needed. How ironic.


No comments:

Post a Comment