Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Monday

Yesterday we had a sub for our Chemistry Lecture. I love Dr. Peters, he is the best sub!!! We actually did stuff and it was so much more interesting. I love how he teaches and keeps you engaged and makes you think. Where as Dr. Norris, just reads off of the slides and puts you to sleep. Dr. Peters was really funny and said one hundred and thirty weird. He would say "I have a buck thirty." I thought it was kind of funny.
 
 
While at the barn yesterday for my class I got to pamper and hangout with the horses. My friend still had to do her stall and I was done so I took the horse that was in the stall, Moby, to get a good brushing and rinse off. He smelled terrible, he was sweaty, hot and shedding like crazy. I almost covered the whole shower stall floor in his hair and then washed him down real good. I loved it! I hope he did too. Maybe I will do this every Monday and Wednesday; I will be his favorite person. After a nice hot afternoon at the barn I headed back to the dorm for some relaxation before my evening class and then club meeting. All day my legs were killing me. Sitting was fine, but it was getting in and out of that position that killed. We are going to have to run that lactic acid and soreness right out this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment