Saturday, September 7, 2013

Steak Night

Woke up around 11 this morning to a text from my roommate's parents saying they were here. We quickly got out of bed got dressed, brushed our teeth and cleaned our room; threw everything in the closet. Then at 2 today I went to dance lessons and learned and practiced the salsa and a Latino dance. I had a lot of fun and did really well. Just went to dinner for steak night and thought it was the coolest thing ever! Made to order steak!

They even had shrimp! 

They even had an ice cream bar! 



Going to workout tonight and then head to bed most likely. Oh and I also had a great time talking to my family and the Cali's over Skype. However, I felt like a blind person because I couldn't see them but they could see me. So I had to use my imagination to picture them. I miss everyone! 


1 comment:

  1. Whoo hoo! Sounds like you got some good food! Our house was crazy today. Visits from the Little's, then skyping you, Cali's, and Suzi Matthews! So nicer to see everyone!

    ReplyDelete