Saturday, August 31, 2013

Saturday

Got home late last night, midnight, from the movie and slept in till 9:45 this morning. I thought the movie was pretty good, except it was really long. The movie lasted for 2 hours, by the one hour mark I couldn't feel my butt, I was sitting on the floor with my back against the couch. With about a half hour to go my tail bone started hurting and all I wanted was for that movie to be over. I really liked the movie though.
 
Today, I got up ate breakfast in my room since the milk was almost bad and then tried to do some Chemistry homework. Eventually, my roommate and her boyfriend showed up and we talked and hung out and then we decided to play game cube. I did a lot better this time! I actually came in first for one race, I was so proud of myself.
 
After using up all our energy on game cube we headed to the dining hall for lunch, but most of it was closed down so there wasn't any good food, so we got some food from the to go section. I got fried rice and when I started eating it I realized and remembered this wasn't Wegman's fried rice. I was so disappointed. I miss Wegman's!!!
 
A friend of my roommate's came over for a little bit and then everyone headed out for dinner. I was starving and of course there was nothing good at the dining hall. I tried their cheesecake and it looked like vanilla pudding, but a little too stiff and tasted nothing like cheesecake.
 
I got most of my English essay done today, but still have some homework to get done. Hopefully I will get it all done tomorrow so I'm not panicking and have all this work to do on Monday.
 
On top of the fitness complex being closed, all the other places on campus are shut down. So much for trying to keep people on campus for the weekends. The dining hall is the only place open this weekend. Now if I had a car I might be able to do some more exciting things off campus or go places, but I do not have that option. Bummer:(


1 comment: