Monday, August 26, 2013

Just Another Day

All done with Monday classes! This week is going to be a lot more fun, because were actually starting to do stuff. As of right now my favorite class has to be Intro to Animal Science with Dr. Whitaker. He is the best teacher ever!! Plus, the information were learning about is interesting and a little tedious at the same time. Right now we are learning about the meat market and the top countries that have cattle, poultry, swine and horses.
My second favorite class would probably be my riding class. We are starting to ride on Wednesday! I can't wait! Today we got a demo on how to clean our tack and then cleaned our tack ourselves.
This is a before picture, I didn't get an after picture; sorry:(
 
 
Had to muck out Peanut's stall again! This is the manure pad.
 
 
This is the shavings barn. A new load came in on Wednesday last week and we got a whole tracker trailer load full of shavings! Hopefully it lasts us a little while. Just next to the shaving's barn is the hay barn which a new load came in when the shaving load came in, but instead of just one trailer truck we had 2 full of hay. Anyone want hay?
 
 
I pass this every day on my way to the farm and think it is so cool. It's a drink drive thru, mostly beer. Even though I don't like or drink beer I think it is really cool.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment