Friday, August 30, 2013

Three Day Weekend; BLAAAHHH!

Got the results from the tryouts last night. I didn't make it, but that's okay.
This is me headed to tryouts. We had to wear nice jeans, riding boots and an ironed, nice shirt.
 
 
Now its finally the long dreaded weekend, Blaahhh! The parking lots are finally empty and everyone has left to go home. The only people left on campus are those that don't live in state or Michigan or anywhere within four hours. All my friends left to go see their families, boyfriends and to go home. Oh well, at least on the bright side all the loud girls on our floor left. Tonight I'm going to the my Church's Pastor's house to watch The Great Gatsby with some friends, it should be fun. So I was planning on working out for most of the weekend for entertainment, but of course the fitness complex is closed all weekend. Great!! I'm loving this weekend more and more every day. I guess I will be doing homework and studying this weekend, trying to get ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment