Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Wednesday

Started classes bright and early today at 9:00am. English and Chemistry are still going to be the hardest classes to at least stay focused and motivated in. English seems really slow and somewhat boring, as it usually seems to me. Chemistry seems really easy, because I already know all the stuff he is teaching us on, hopefully there is more math involved and the curriculum gets a little harder. After my three morning classes I then head to the farm for riding. Today we got assigned our tack, mucked out our stalls and learned how to groom a horse.
 
My tack locker
 
 
 
My first stall which was Peanut's

 
The riding arena
 
 
Thank you for your prayers for the opportunity to get into the riding program; I'm in!!! We hopefully will be riding on Monday. Thank you again for your prayers and thoughts. I have one more class left for today and then I am hoping to get in a workout and if it's not raining then play some ultimate Frisbee with one of the church's small groups.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment