Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Pre Veterinary Club

Monday was just another Monday. I love Dr. Whitaker's class more and more every day! If I started my day out with English then I am certain I would be so miserable and probably not get out of bed for that class. Monday night was the first meeting for Pre-Vet Club, which if you look below it is a very popular club. There was standing room only within just a few minutes.
 



 
They had several events that you could sign up to go to and volunteer for. One was we would go to Cedar Point and dress up as monsters for a weekend. Sounds like fun? Think again. Apparently nobody takes a shower during the whole weekend because the showers are that bad and the beds are terrible, you get very little sleep and have to wear a hot costume that has a lot of requirements. For example, you can't wear any earrings or jewelry, no nail polish, bracelets, need black shoes, pants and shirt and many more requirements. I guess I won't be doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment