Thursday, August 29, 2013

Ultimate Frisbee Anyone?

Went to the Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) meeting last night and really enjoyed it. I recognized some of the faces from seeing them around campus and meeting them earlier in the month. After the FCA meeting we went to play some ultimate Frisbee!
 
 
I got hit in the corner of my eye within the first 15minutes and today it's a little sore when you touch it.
 
I took Kai with me to the FCA meeting and to play some Frisbee; we both had a great time!

 
Finished off the night with a nice cold raspberry peach fruit smoothie from Derrick's hangout. Best food on campus is there!

 
Only have one class today; equine handling. Hopefully it goes a little better than last class. Tonight I am going to the Ranch Horse Team tryouts to tryout for the team. As of right now I'm kind of neutral and would be pleased with either way; if I make the team or not. There are only 20 spots on the team and 61 were at the meeting, so we will see how many show up. Practices are at 5:30am on one day out of the week and then one evening practice on Sundays. The early practice eliminates a few people right off the bat. I can do 5:30am no problem, it's just how do I get there at 5:00am or on Sunday nights? We will know who made the team by tomorrow afternoon, so time will just have to tell.

1 comment:

  1. Praying the tryouts go well today. Stay safe and don't over commit yourself. Glad you went to FCA. Let us know how you make out with the team tryouts! Go Madison!

    ReplyDelete