Friday, August 23, 2013

Just Another Day in Paradise

If I'm not in class, in the dorm room or eating then you can be certain to find me here. There is so much stuff to do here!
The best place on campus!
 
 
 
My view from the weight room, can watch all the wanna be basketball players.


 
What is the point of the walls if you can't touch them? There is a literally one of these signs on each wall in there. Morgan and I are rebels and broke that rule:)


 
View of the rest of the weight room from the front row of treadmills.

 
After a nice long workout, a cheese quesadilla, Trix rice krispies and some powerade sounds really good.


 
To top the night off, how bout some perfectly swirled ice cream? I  got a lesson on how to put the most soft ice cream on a cone and make it look all pretty and not lop sided! 

 
Getting ready for the Kolor Run tomorrow morning! Stay tuned for pictures tomorrow afternoon.

 

2 comments:

  1. Cooper and Hayden would be very jealous of your dinner choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I instantly thought of them when they had the twix rice krispies. I thought "hayden and cooper would love to be here right now!"

    ReplyDelete