Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Warmer Than Alaska

Well today we had classes even though practically every other school and university in Ohio closed.

To start my Tuesdays off I usually go to Ashley's room to work on calculus. Today we had a problem that took what seemed like forever, 20 minutes, and got to the end and my answer was close to the books answer, but still wrong. I had made a mistake all the way at the top of the page and had to erase all my work that took up a whole page and start over.

I was a little frustrated and annoyed.

Ashley was having a hard time too, but she made the work bearable as she kept putting her head on her paper and getting lead all over her face.

To try and cheer all the students up for not giving us the day off, this is what the school sent us...



No comments:

Post a Comment