Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A Whole Lot

So I decided to help Ashley with putting the whip cream on her piece of pie and I obviously failed. I think I might have put a little too much on. It was a brand new can, so I was just breaking it in.

We were all dying of laughter as we sat down at the table and as Ashley and I walked back to the table.

After a long pre-vet meeting I headed to the Haven to try on my dress that came in the mail. It was beautiful and everyone in the Haven loved it! I did too!


Only we have a problem...look in the mirror. 

Cassie said that she can fix it up and that we could try doing a corset look to the back, the look of the back of the dresses that we tried on the other weekend. So right now we are going to cross our fingers and are praying that the other dress that is coming in the mail fits, because all of us love it! Cassie said that she might cry if it doesn't fit and I think I might too:(


With the disappointment of the dress not fitting I went across the street to The Village to bring Marie, the RA, some hot chocolate because she was on duty. While she did her rounds of campus I went and hung out with the boys in Ryan's lounge. We were playing with these two horse shoes that were attached to each other by chains and then a small metal ring was around the chain. It looked physically impossible to get the ring off of the horse shoes, but we managed to get it after awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment