Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Arctic Blast

Nothing too interesting today except for the fact that it was -4 degrees outside when I went to class this morning. I kind of like this arctic blast. Oh and today in my calculus class we had a substitute and she constantly looked at me to answer the questions. I had no problem with that, but I was kicking myself because Ashley and I had struggled with the problems yesterday and then as we did some of them together we saw that we had been doing them all right the whole time except for the last step. We could not believe it!  During one of the problems the substitute looked at me and apparently I made a face and she commented in front of the whole class "I would love to play poker with you! You show so much emotion with your face." Thanks, I think?

1 comment:

  1. No, not a compliment. Means she would know if you had a good hand or not based on your facial expression.

    ReplyDelete