Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Riding Again

Yesterday was my first day back out at the horse barn. We were not expecting to be riding the first day, but within a half hour of class starting we were saddled up and ready to go. My new horse assignment is Cam. He is quite the man and can be a little mischievous.


 He knew where the treats were in my pocket and as we would be walking from the arena back to his stall he would be walking with his head out and with only one thing on his mind...my left front pocket that had some good tasting food in it.
 For our stall assignments everyone got a different stall, but in the same aisle as before; except me. Two best friends were re-united yesterday as I was assigned Peanut's stall again! I love that horse!

Last night went to Pre-Vet club and there were three UF graduates from Ohio State Veterinary School there to talk to us about being in veterinary school. They had some great things to say and did a great job, but most of us just wanted to get back and go to bed after an hour of them talking. Not only did the students talk, but we still had to have our club meeting afterwards that lasted at least another half hour. I was not in bed until around 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment