Saturday, January 11, 2014

Snowball Fight

Negative degree weather and snow to 40s and rain in a matter of two days. All the snow is now melting and making lots of puddles and is now great packing snow. Findlay is also under a flood advisory.

Yesterday when me and a group of friends were walking to the dining hall from the fitness center in the dark we saw a bunch of guys having a snowball fight. I love snowball fights! So I made a snowball and casually joined in by throwing snowballs at the guys with their backs to us. Then as we approached the other side I threw a snowball at a guy that went running past and apparently he hesitated for a moment not knowing who or what hit him and then deciding whether or not to throw a snowball back at me. He did throw one back. I was laughing so hard along with all my other friends. Then I saw a track player approaching and it looked as if he had a snowball in his hand, so I quickly made a snowball and asked "is that a snowball in your hands?" He replied yes and then I threw my snowball at him. In return he chucked his and hit me in the hip. I love snowball fights and making trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment