Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Highly Do Not Recommend

Just finished the worst class ever!!!! History of Ohio. Tell me how exciting that sounds...NOT very. Well the class only meets once a week, but for three hours in the evening. Not an optimum time and not my favorite subject either. Tonight we learned about famous mounds; dirt mounds, in areas around Ohio. I could really care less about mounds of dirt made thousands of years ago that have started to erode and look nothing like mounds.

Save Me!!!!!!!
Got back to the dorm and instantly went to the computer and emailed my adviser to see if there are any other classes I can take instead of this one. It's going to be a long semester if I cannot drop the class. 

On a good note and something exciting...my credits transferred in from the community colleges back home and I am now classified as a Sophomore. So I am a sophomore, but my first year on this campus. I feel so proud of myself and now when people ask what year I am I can say that I am a sophomore.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is only a face your Mama can love :) You are too funny! Could you make yourself look anymore miserable?!

    ReplyDelete