Sunday, November 17, 2013

Tornado

Tornado warnings were in high spirits today! I went for a run after working with the cattle. I ran for half and hour and then stopped at a park in town and enjoyed the view in the field. When I got a text that we should be inside and that there was a tornado warning for Hancock County I decided I should get back to campus.

Once back on campus, Morgan and I were going to workout, but the FRC was closing because of the warnings so we sat outside our dorm door enjoying the storm. We are perfect for each other as we both LOVE storms!!
We could see the rain coming from the west and were going to sit there until the rain came. At first it was just sprinkling for less than 10 seconds when it became a sudden down pour. We were soaked even though we were just outside our door. The down pour of rain reminded me of those buckets that fill up with water at water parks and then dump water on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment