Friday, November 8, 2013

Just My Luck

The other day I was having a terrible luck. I had finally found a decent piece of pizza in all of the pizza I have had here in Ohio. When I told my roommate I instantly got shut down and criticized for liking Little Ceaser's Hot and Ready $5 pizza. Mom, I may just want to have Mark's pizza when I come home:)
Later at dinner I had cereal for dinner, because nothing else was good, but even the cereal didn't want me to eat it. I went to go get cinnamon toast crunch cereal, but it would not come out. So I stood there shaking the container for a minute or two trying to get some cereal to come out. No luck. I moved down the line to the Lucky Charms and it was a success. I got food! 
A bowl of cereal was not enough since I had not had a good meal since breakfast, so I was ambitious and went to go get a soft shell chicken taco. When I got up there all of the tacos were gone. I sat right back down and waited. Finally, more tacos were made and I got mine, but when I went to add sour cream, lettuce, salsa, tomatoes and cheese there was nothing left. I went to the salad bar to get some lettuce and found some sour cream. I could make do with this slight dilemma. As if, all this was not enough I went to go fold the taco up and it broke in half...it was completely burned! I was not happy!

 We got this new kind of ice cream/yogurt at the dinning hall; cookies and cream.


We had gotten a cone of cookies and cream and the football players behind us asked what we were eating. We replied cookies and cream ice cream. They replied it looks like you are eating diarrhea! Yeah, it does look a lot like diarrhea. Then they asked how it tasted. It tasted a lot like dark chocolate and was very sweet. Two full tables of football players then got up and walked over to the ice cream machine to try it out for themselves. It was so funny!

1 comment: