Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Being Unproductive

Yesterday I dragged my butt out of bed at 6:00am and went to work with the cattle. After going at least 24 hours with I got back from the barn at 8:30 and took a shower. Now that I was clean I could sit around the room and be productive with picking out classes that I want to take next semester. NOT! I sat down was productive for about 30 minutes and then was freezing cold and curled up in a ball. Apparently, I had passed out and as I was asleep my lovely roommate took my iPod and started snapping pictures.
I woke up put my head up and I saw Morgan bolt into the hallway. What did she do? I looked on Facebook and there I saw exactly what she had done.

After class and just before dinner, this is what happened, but the roles were switched now. 
Passn' around the blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment