Saturday, November 2, 2013

Shopping Fun

Today we, Morgan, Jake (Morgan's boyfriend) and I, went on a shopping adventure. Morgan demanded that we go to the humane society. Bad idea!!!




 I wanted to bring at least two of them home with me. When playing with some of them I really wanted to train them. After training my dog for three years and all the time, it felt weird to not be training a dog. From the humane society we headed to Walmart and then to Tractor Supply. We spent nearly one hour in each store and finally got back to campus around 4.

At Tractor Supply we, Morgan and I, transformed Jake into a cowboy. We fitted him with boots, a hat, and a shirt. He looked good. Above is Morgan and Jake decked out in their western clothing.
Morgan and I followed Jake around with our dog beds as he looked at power tools.





Jake put Morgan on a dolly and she screamed as he tipped her back further than she expected.



No comments:

Post a Comment