Saturday, November 2, 2013

Halloween Preparation

Wednesday I got a beautifully groomed and all done up horse. Goody was being used for the freshman Equestrian major showmanship test right after me so his mane was banded, tail braided and his coat all shiny and smooth.



In preparation of Halloween my family set a box that weighed at least 5 pounds! Inside I found homemade cookies, apples, rice krispie treats, a backpack, a light up jack-o-lantern, goldfish and tons and tons of candy.



The dining hall also decided to celebrate Halloween. Why on a Wednesday; I'm not sure? To get into the actual cafeteria we had to go through a haunted room. Really?! I don't like haunted places. So I wouldn't get scared I just stared at my phone as i was texting people and the haunted room hardly effected me. The dining staff had also turned off all the lights, with some still on, so the room was really dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment