Saturday, November 23, 2013

Paintballs and Conformation

I was saving some paintballs, but that was a terrible idea! I was cleaning up my desk and there was some oily stuff all over the desk. Great! So I went just outside our building door and threw them on the sidewalk. They instantly broke and splattered all over the sidewalk. I wonder what people were thinking when they walked by.

In Equine Animal Handling class we are learning about conformation. We would look at an example horse and have to say what is wrong with the horse's conformation. The below horse is cow hocked in the rear profile.

Got my chemistry lab quiz back and got a 20/20!! 

Ended the night with a birthday celebration. It was Abbey Meyer's birthday and she planned a pool party and invited us all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment