Thursday, April 10, 2014

Yes Mother I did This:)

And I survived!!!!

Went door to door in one of the boy's dorms looking for a skateboard and found someone with a long board and then had to go back and ask the guys in the building if we could borrow their pillows and some duct tape. 

The next event for activities week was skateboarding behind a truck. Roller blades would have been favorable, but we couldn't find anyone with roller blades and if we did they weren't going to fit our feet. Marie has been skateboarding before and was a pro where as I have not! I can barely balance with my own two fee on the ground! Why I'm the one being pulled by the truck? Apparently, it's because I volunteered.

Marie taking her turn at the back as I drive the truck. I felt so honored as I was the only other person to ever drive the truck and touch the steering wheel. Don't worry I wasn't taking pictures as I was driving, we had two other girls who wanted to witness this crazy event and watch us fail, but it was all success and laughter that night.
After skateboarding we returned all of our supplies and decided that we wanted some french fries. So we drove to McDonalds and got some french fries as Marie payed with a $100 bill. Another two checks off our list.

No comments:

Post a Comment