Thursday, April 10, 2014

Checking Off Our List

Right when we got back Marie had gotten back too, from Cincinnati and I needed a ride to Walmart and the Dollar Store for supplies for the glow run, so I ran some errands with Marie. It was so much fun. Our first stop was the Verizon store as her phone cannot stay charged what so ever. It drives me crazy! We got a good laugh out of this sign. What are the iPhones then? Advanced?

Walmart couldn't have been anymore fun than this. I was the mother pushing my large child around in a cart as we bought the most random things.


We bought glow sticks, a sheet, water guns and cookie dough. Marie had never eaten cookie dough in her entire life and I wasn't going to let her miss out on not having any. So we bought our cookie dough and ate the whole package. Her expression was awesome when she took her first bite. It was if you had taken it right out of a movie. I wish I had video taped it, but I didn't. As we were eating our delicious cookie dough we got on a back road and did over 100mph on her truck. AWESOME!!! I love activities week and hanging out with this crazy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment