Sunday, April 27, 2014

Birthday Girl

Last Wednesday was my riding final with Ms. Abby. We did really well and I hate to say good-bye to this class and the people in it. It was a good time though.

After my final I got right to work on putting together Marie's birthday dinner. We were going to surprise her with a special dinner of lasagna, jello, fruit, garlic bread, pizza and pasta salad. All day I had her doing different things via riddles. I guess she really liked it. 
My most favorite part of the meal right here
Got this prank off pinterest of frosting a sponge. Yep I'm pranking the birthday girl:)

She has arrived!!!!!

Our delicious feast

Marie trying to cut into the cake. She totally fell for it! I was trying so hard not to laugh.

No worries we had a real cake for her to actually cut though

We all thought she looked like a dragon

It's kind of hard talking on the phone when your face is covered in frosting


No comments:

Post a Comment