Thursday, April 10, 2014

Ohio State Vet School

On Saturday Ohio State had an open house for their veterinary medicine school, so Bennett, Sarah, Emily, Aleis and I all drove down there in the morning to check it out. 

When we got there I could not believe the size of the football stadium! I was more impressed with the stadium than the school itself. That stadium was like the size of a professional baseball stadium! All I wanted to do was go into the stadium and stand on the highest row.

Sarah and I went to a talk about a day in the life of an equine vet. It was really interesting as the presenter gave us three different horses that had different problems and how she would go about treating them. 

By far the best place in the school was the equine veterinary clinic. We got to tour through their rehabilitation rooms, surgery rooms, isolation room and so much more. It was absolutely awesome! I wasn't allowed to take pictures, but I got a photo of the equine surgery suite.



The building that hosts the basketball games. Can it get any bigger?!

Someone was a little sleepy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment