Monday, February 24, 2014

Video Day #2

So on Thursday I wore the camera all day too. I had lab and animal handling and my photography class. I captured some really good videos on Thursday. During class we processed two lambs and then went to booster the kids in their pen. We had to capture all the kids, at least 20, and put them into a little pen and then inject them with BoSe and CDT in order of their tag number. 
On the way back I captured a video of Bennett yelling/disciplining me for not wearing my seat belt. He could not look me in the eyes all day as he always looked at the camera to make sure that it was off. The one time he doesn't check it though I caught him and I got him good. I even got him singing to Carrie Underwood and saying that she's his home dog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment