Saturday, February 8, 2014

Thursday Night- Game Night

To start off my day I had lab at 8am and then calculus, where I got my first test back and I got a 95! I was really proud of myself even though I made up some of my own rules. Hence the minus 5 points:)
Animal Handling was so much fun as we worked with the bucket calves again and this time we were de-horning them and giving them some more injections. This task was a little more bloody and gruesome than the others, but I managed to get my little calve's horns out successfully.
Wouldn't miss this game as we played Ohio Dominican. We were ahead by at least 20 points the whole game!

Derrick kept hanging out by Sarah and I and was a little tired from all of his cheering.

Went to the Rig, an on campus student run restaurant, and tried their milkshakes and soft pretzel. I must say that I was thoroughly impressed and had the best milkshake in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment