Monday, February 24, 2014

Can it Get Any Worse

            So Sunday went down hill real fast and the week didn't look too promising either. Woke up and was headed to my room from Sarah's and realized that I had left both my IPod and phone in her room. Great! I have never managed to forget both of them. So I quickly changed in my room and then Sarah and I headed to church. When I took off my coat at church my shirt felt weird, when I looked down my shirt was on backwards. After church we headed to brunch and had a decent meal and then went back to Sarah's room to get some homework done.
            For homework I had an English quiz, calculus II and photography homework. I got the English quiz done and then proceeded to complete my photography research and assignment. Our third assignment consists of researching a photographer from a list given and then re-create their work. Easier said than done, in my opinion, as I spent practically three hours looking for a photographer's work I could actually try and re-create. Most of the artists that my teacher gave us were from the 1970s, Cuban Revolution and wildlife. "Yeah let me just walk outside and get a picture of a cheetah racing by, someone in water or a beach horizon." Finally I found a photographer and got some pictures taken while the sun was still up.
             Now it was time for dinner with very little accomplishment between meals. At dinner it got better as there was red raspberry pie and ice cream for dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment