Monday, February 24, 2014

Photo Shoot

For my photography class I had to research a photographer and then re-create their work. This is easier said than done when the professor gives you all artists that were from the 1970's or have photos of the Cuban revolution or wildlife. I would like to know where he thinks I'm going to find a cheetah in the middle of winter in Ohio. So I stuck with my specialty of athletics and action. I found this photo from one of the photographers and wanted to try and capture it, so I sent out a request to one of my friends, Cole.

Along with action, my photographer did a lot of portraits too, so Sarah jumped at the option to be my model for the afternoon. 




I planned to meet Cole at the FRC to do photos and have him show us that he can actually touch the rim. You wouldn't think he can since he's just over 5 foot. We all had a great time during the photo shoot.






Anthony, Cole's friend, came along too and he hates getting his picture taken. The funny part was that he couldn't not smile the whole time he played basketball.


No comments:

Post a Comment