Monday, February 24, 2014

Group Processing

So earlier this month I handed in my application to become an RA and so we had group processing this Saturday morning and interviews. Group Processing entailed being placed into random pre-decided groups and had to work together at different stations and through different activities. After being observed from 9-12 on our ability to work in a group, we had to schedule an interview time for either Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning. I scheduled my interview for the very first time, so that I wouldn't miss the very last home basketball game and senior night. 
As a part of our interview we had to come up with three programs for our made up floor. Programs are activities that are either educational, service, social or a different category that you do as a residence hall. They are meant to help students meet new people and bond together as a floor. Our favorite program had to then have a poster made that you would post around the floor to invite your residents to the event.

All dressed up and classy for the group processing and then my interview. 


I will hear by Thursday hopefully if I am a RA next semester and where I will be placed. 

After interacting with people all day and an interview I headed straight to the boys game and cheered them on with Sarah, Emily, Alli and Anna as they took on Malone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment