Sunday, February 16, 2014

Olympics in Class

I was wondering why the number of computers being used during class had gone up and now I figured it out...it's because the Olympics are going on. In calculus II I was looking over this guy's shoulder and watching the Olympics.

So I would have to say that the most embarrassing moment happened in Calculus II Thursday. I was on my IPod when it started acting up and opened a random app. I didn't recognize the opening design; hinting that it was an app I rarely uses. Next thing I know my air horn app is going off in the middle of class and I have no clue how to turn it off. So as I'm trying to get it turned off I realize it's the one air horn app that makes noise if you shake or move the IPod! Great! Well I finally got it to shut off as I am in a tizzy and everyone in the class starts laughing. My teacher, Dr. Dan turns around when everyone starts laughing and looks around the room, clueless at what just happened and I instantly act innocent. Lesson of the day: don't play on your IPod in the middle of class.
Made my own ice cream sandwich with the fresh out of the oven carnival cookies in the dining hall. It was delicious!!!!

In handling class on Thursday we headed to the sheep pen for the first time. Today we would be throwing sheep and then clip their hooves.

I was able to throw our first sheep on the second try and here is Hannah busy at work trimming one of the front hooves.



Bennett holding the sheep up and trimming a hoof at the same time.


No comments:

Post a Comment