Sunday, February 16, 2014

Cooper's Wish

Saturday was Cooper's wish game. All the sports teams supported Cooper through Make-A-Wish.They were selling T-shirts all week for $5 that would go to support Cooper and then Saturday was the big game just for Cooper.
Even Derrick got in on the spirit as most of the UF students were wearing free capes that were either black or orange. The capes were because Cooper loves superman and superheroes, so we dressed just like them.




I got to the game early so that I could watch some of the girl's game and look who came and sat next to me! 

Since, I know who is in the Derrick costume I started talking to him, but he didn't talk back and acted different. Once he stood up I realized it wasn't the Derrick I knew! Awkward! After about 5 minutes I saw the guy who I knew played Derrick walk in, all clean and dry. That was embarrassing!!!





I hardly remember curling my hair for the game, but I guess I did...











Proud of the men's basketball team for sticking with it against Tiffin University as we struggled to gain the lead and a win. We ended up winning 71-64

1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful with your hair curled. You look beautiful without it curled, too, so it isn't much of an observation.

    ReplyDelete