Saturday, February 8, 2014

Snow Day #4

We lucked out and got our fourth snow day! If only Findlay would start plowing the second snow started falling then we wouldn't have an issue, but instead they decide to start plowing in the morning.

With so much snow, I decided to go play in it and make the snow somewhat useful. So I adventured to climb the snow mountains. On the grass there was easily enough snow to go up to my knee. I loved running through the snow in my UGGs and sweatpants. I was covered in sweat when we finally got to the gym.

The basketball courts were full of people as everyone flocked to the only building open on campus except the dining hall.
I spent practically my whole day in the FRC. I worked out for 2 hours and then went to the basketball court to get on on a game. I ended up playing two hours of basketball with Residence Life Staff. I was a star and was playing really well!! 
I ended my night with dinner with Kai as she was leaving for her track meet in Boston Thursday morning. Everyone stopped by or made weird looks at her drink.
Yeah I thought it looked like a chemistry reaction and all it needed was some steam coming off of it. She makes it every time by mixing her two favorite drinks together; blue Powerade and orange juice. I gave in and tried it for lunch on Friday and it actually tasted really good. It tasted just like orange juice with a little twist.




No comments:

Post a Comment