Sunday, January 11, 2015

Second Day of Classes

By far the worst and longest days are going to be Tuesday's and Wednesday's as I am in class back to back with not breaks from 9:00am-6:00pm without RA duty. My first class is criminal justice with dr. Phil Lucas, who was a FBI agent at the state level, did some police work and more. He has kind of done a little bit of everything and has some funny and interesting stories to tell. His class will probably be a challenge but it will be fun hopefully. Oh, what adds a little stress to the mix is that he loves to have class discussions so he randomly draws two peoples names and writes them on the board that day of class and those two individuals are then required to lead class discussion and kind of teach the class on the spot. If that doesn't sound stressful to you then I don't know what does lol So as you can probably guess we are all reading the textbook before class in case we are one of the unfortunate two who have to teach the class that day. 
After criminal justice we have argumentation and debate. The classroom is something else and definitely different from all my other classrooms so far. There's not many people in my class which can be nice, but of the few that are in the class there are quite a few Saudi Arabians that don't speak the best English. We will just have to see how this goes I guess.

After argumentation and debate I'm back with the one and only, best, funny and crazy teacher; Dr, Whitaker. I had him last year for animal science as you may recall and now I have him again as my physiology of reproduction and growth professor. This will certainly be the most entertaining and interesting class out of the day, if not all my classes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment