Friday, January 30, 2015

Long Haul

Got to meet the people going to Japan this summer as we met up and shared our stories, photos and advice with them. 
Candace, Katy and I all telling our stories.
After having fun reminiscing it's time to get down to the nitty gritty and start studying for the four exams I had back to back today. This is how Preston and I feel about this repro exam...

Staying up till 3 studying and then waking up to take the exams can be a tad bit difficult. It may be difficult but we probably laugh and talk as much as we study. Wednesday night as we were leaving the AMU we were walking really fast and Preston was ahead of me was just getting through the door on the left. I was walking trying to catch up with him, as I had stopped to talk. As I was walking  quickly and went to push the door open it didn't and I ran right into the door full speed. What does Preston do? He starts laughing histaricly and I eventually get to that point as we laugh our way back to the village.

No comments:

Post a Comment