Thursday, January 15, 2015

Broken Record and Mug Cakes

So as of the other day Julie made me break my record. I had managed to have not been on a treadmill in almost a year ,at least from what I can remember. However, now I have to say that I have never been on a treadmill forwards in a year. Our leg workout includes five minutes of walking backwards on the treadmill at the highest incline it can go to. It hurts after a while!
After our workout we made microwave mug cakes as a program. It was quick, cheap and easy and actually tastes rather good.
We put a diversity twist to it and made students answer questions by placing a certain amount of food coloring in the cake batter for their answer. At the end we compared how different the cakes were in color. 
Here's my cake with some chocolate frosting! It was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment